Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

KonkNaija Media | May 4, 2016

Scroll to top

community

Proof of Life – Militia Cell Leader Shekau releases Video Showing Estimated 150 Young girls reciting Suratul Fatiha

May 12, 2014 |

A new video issued by Boko Haram claims to show some of the nearly 300 schoolgirls missing in Nigeria, who the group’s leader says have converted to Islam.

AFP reported that Boko Haram’s leader said the girls would not be … Read More

China is reportedly thinking about building a bullet train that reaches America

May 10, 2014 |

China already has the world’s longest high-speed rail network. And the country aims to more than double the amount of high-speed railway by 2015 from the existing 10,000 km (6,000 miles) to 19,000 km—and eventually 25,000km by 2020. Officials want to … Read More

#BringBackOurGirls – Alicia Keys, Ludacris, John Legend And Jamie Foxx Come Aboard

May 8, 2014 |

The pressure is pilling as more public figures and celebrities worldwide including Naomi Campbell, Michelle Obama, Drake, Chris Brown and others have showed their support for Nigeria’s #BringBackOurGirls campaign for the missing Borno school girls.

And now, music superstar, Alicia … Read More

Opinion: “We are Moslems and not terrorists” -[ by Kazeem Adebayo] #bringbackourgirls

May 8, 2014 |

“Salaam Aleikum to the muslims, this short write-up is borne out of necessity.

I’ve been extremely bothered about the silence of Muslims over the havoc Boko Haram is wrecking on our land. I watched Shekau’s video & my heart bled … Read More

Africa’s Next Billion (World Economic Forum 2014)

May 5, 2014 |

Source: World Economic Forum

Africa needs to create an enabling environment for domestic and foreign investment to realize its potential and ensure sustainable and inclusive growth for its population, panellists agreed at a session on Africa’s Next Billion, held on … Read More

Another Nyanya, Abuja bomb blast: 9 dead, 20 injured – ( *upsetting images )

May 1, 2014 |

Barely weeks after the Nyanya, Abuja bomb blast that left several dead, another bomb blast occurred this evening inside the rush hour window opposite Nyanya Motor Park, Abuja at Zuba park beside furniture market.

The injured persons have already been … Read More