Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

KonkNaija Media | May 6, 2016

Scroll to top

community

Lagos Identifies 59 Contacts With Liberian Victim Of Ebola

July 28, 2014 |

No fewer than 59 people who had contacts with Mr Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian who died of Ebola Virus in Lagos State, the state government has said.

Dr Jide Idris, the Commissioner for Health,  said at a news conference in … Read More

B’Haram clashes with Cameroon soldiers

July 26, 2014 |

Militant group Boko Haram has carried out two cross-border attacks into Cameroon since Friday, killing at least four soldiers and prompting the Cameroonian army to send reinforcements to the area, army sources said on Saturday.

Under pressure from neighbouring Nigeria … Read More

AIRPORT HARASSMENT: “The SSS refused me my passport so I could miss my flight” – Ezekwesili

July 24, 2014 |

A former Minister of Education and a champion of the #‎BringBackOurGirls‬ Campaign, Mrs. Obiageli Ezekwesili, has narrated her ordeals in the hands of security operatives at the Abuja International Airport on Monday.

Ezekwesili was delayed for over 40 minutes … Read More

President Jonathan inaugurates Victims Support Fund Committee; meets parents of abducted Chibok girls

July 24, 2014 |

President Jonathan’s speech!

I welcome you all to this very important event, the inauguration of the Victims Support Fund Committee.

Our gathering here today is to kick-start the process of providing succour to our people who have been directly … Read More

#prayforourgirls Lest we forget, more than 200 Girls are still in the clutches of Boko Haram’s crazed leader Shekhau

June 22, 2014 |

Kidnapped by Islamist militants two months ago… the haunting faces of Nigerian schoolgirl hostages the world has forgotten

These are the names and faces of some of the more than 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted from their school dormitories … Read More

Northern Govs Congratulate Sanusi On Ascension As Emir Of Kano

June 10, 2014 |

The Northern States Governors’ Forum, NSGF, has congratulated Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on his emergence as the new Emir of Kano.

The governors said the ascension of the new emir marked the beginning of a new era, adding that the … Read More