Our DCMA Notice - Your Rights To Protect Your Copyright
Konk Naija Media respects the intellectual property of others. We obtain most of our content from respondents who send us news clips, footage and owners of works who request that we publish their music, videos or information for public viewing.
If you email us your music, we take your email as consent to publish your music, information and images as provided or procured.
We reserve the right to alter any written information or images to present a tasteful and appropriate content to our audience and to keep with our policies and or to obscure foul language or lewd photography.
We may obtain news from reputable sites and images from other sources, where this is the case, we will credit the source of the news and the image/s as appropriate, however such sources also have the right to request we do not use the information we credit to them.
Sometimes, we may publish information about you and you find it is wrong, or we may get emails asking us to publish material that you do not want published. If this happens, notify us according to the procedure we have outlined and we will amend or remove the material from our website.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PURSUANT TO THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Konk Naija Media submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: Konk Naija Media
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: Konk Naija Media at DCMA@konknaijamedia.com
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be WRITTEN and should include the following:
- • A STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT YOU CLAIM HAS BEEN INFRINGED, OR A STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER OF AN EXCLUSIVE RIGHT THAT HAS ALLEGEDLY BEEN INFRINGED.
- • A STATEMENT, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, THAT THE INFORMATION IN THE NOTIFICATION IS ACCURATE. YOUR SIGNATURE. (THE SIGNATURE MAY BE ELECTRONIC.)
- • THE IDENTIFICATION OF THE COPYRIGHTED WORK YOU CLAIM HAS BEEN INFRINGED. (IF YOU CLAIM THAT MULTIPLE COPYRIGHTED WORKS HAVE BEEN INFRINGED YOU CAN SUBMIT ONE NOTIFICATION WITH A LIST OF THE ALLEGEDLY INFRINGED WORKS.)
- • IDENTIFICATION OF THE MATERIAL THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE INFRINGING AND INFORMATION REASONABLY SUFFICIENT TO PERMIT KONK NAIJA MEDIA TO LOCATE THE MATERIAL.
- • INFORMATION REASONABLY SUFFICIENT TO PERMIT KONK NAIJA MEDIA TO CONTACT YOU, INCLUDING YOUR ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER AND, IF AVAILABLE, AN ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS. YOU CAN PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE OWNER OF THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT THAT YOU CLAIM HAS BEEN INFRINGED IF YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER, BUT RATHER AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER.
- • A STATEMENT YOU HAVE A GOOD-FAITH BELIEF THAT USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THE MANNER COMPLAINED OF IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNER, ITS AGENT, OR THE LAW.
Konk Naija Media will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Konk Naija Media will remove it in a timely manner once notified.