President Jonathan appoints care-taker Ministers to replace the nine sacked indefinitely
President Jonathan didn’t particularly give reasons for the mass sack that happened today but there are speculation in some quarters that it was politically motivated.
See below the serving ministers deployed to oversee the activities of the ministries which lost their ministers few hours ago.
* Labaran Maku (Minister of Information) - Ministry of Defence
* Nyesom Wike (Minister of State for Education) – Ministry of Education
* Darius Ishaku (Minister of State for Niger Delta Development) – Ministry of Environment
* Musa Sada (Minister of Solid Mineral Dev) – Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban Development
* Omobola Johnson ( Minister of Communication Technology) – Ministry of Science and Technology
* Bashir Yuguda (Minister of state, Works) – Ministry of National Planning.
* Akinwumi Adesina (Ministers of Agriculture) – Ministry of State for Agriculture
* Chinedu Nebo (Minister of Power) – Ministry of Power for State